So have you published a book yet or are you still thinking / talking / dreaming about it?
What is stopping you?
When I ask people this question I get a variety of answers:
- Lack of time
- Limited money
- No structured plan
- No-one to be accountable to
- Lack of self-confidence
- And the list goes on
It got me thinking. What will it take to help YOU to publish your book in three months?
When I first started out, I was all over the place. I had so much to learn and I had to do it all myself. I did reasonably well with it, but it was only until I started holding myself accountable to myself and to others that I noticed a difference. My coach is really very good at kicking my butt when I get ahead of myself. I have all these grand plans and then he brings me back down to earth with a wallop.
It’s about focus. Dedication. Commitment. One project at a time. Only when it is done, can I move onto the next one. What also helps is that I really do not want to let him down and so I found myself getting more done in less time with better results.
I have now published 17 books on Amazon, created over 9 training guides for writers. And I have 3 more training products and 2 new books that are due for release shortly.
That only happens when:
- You have a structured plan
- You made the decision to follow through regardless of any setbacks
- You make yourself accountable to someone or a group of people
So here’s my idea. I am going to offer you the opportunity to work with me directly for three months on a personal basis. The goal? To get a book of yours written, published and selling within 3 months.
Why not 2 weeks or 4 weeks? It’s simple really. This process takes time and I know that you are busy. You have jobs, families to take care of and the daily stuff that eats away at your time. So we will do it three months.
Think back to three months ago. Did you have any plans that have not come to fruition? What if by the middle of November 2014 you can have a book published and selling out there on the market place? How would that make you feel?
Before you make the decision that you want to work with me just bear the following in mind:
- I will only work with people who are serious about getting this done
- You have to commit to doing what needs to be done
- You will pay a fee for this $197 for the three months once off
- You will get a usable action plan just for you
- You will get tough love … my goal is not to make you feel better about yourself. It’s about getting you published and selling
It will take up a lot of my time and I want to be sure that I give you more than your money’s worth. By charging you a fee I know that you are committed enough to your own success.
Another but …
I am not putting up a BUY button.
Why? Because before I accept you into the course I need to make sure that you are prepared to commit to this process of publishing a book of your own. I am not going to be offering any refunds at all so you need to be sure that this what you want to do and more importantly, why you want to do this.
Because of the personal nature and the intensity that we are going to work at, I am only accepting 10 people into this program. That’s it.
So if you are ready to actually do something concrete about getting published then send me an email to email@example.com and tell me WHY you should be on this course. Remember to tell me as much as possible about yourself and your writing.
I will take you through the entire process of publishing your specific book. We will cover:
- Cover design
- Book Description
- Keyword research
- Setting up your author website
- Detailed instructions on setting up a readers list
- Identifying the right distribution platform for your book
- Branding yourself as an author
- Marketing your books
- Producing other formats of your book
- And more …
If I accept you into the course, I will send you a link where you can pay the $197 to and then we will get started. You will be added to a special mailing list and you will receive further instructions on what to do next.
P.S. I am going to throw in the following extras free of charge for you:
- A WordPress theme specifically aimed at authors
- A 3D book cover graphic (you provide the flat jpg image)
- A free copy of my 30 Days to Author Traffic (not yet released)
- Free promotion in my group Secrets To Publishing A Book for your published book
- Free promotion on my other book related pages on Facebook and other social media platforms
- You get featured on a blog post for your book when it is published
If this is for you, then send me an email NOW and tell me why I should have you on this course.
Happy Writing, Publishing and Selling.
Diana Heuser specialises in e-Business and Publishing Resources for Authors. Connect with Diana Heuser on her business website, via Twitter @DianaHeuser or on Google+. Join our fabulous free Group “Secrets To Publishing A Book on Facebook”. You will find it interesting. Request to join here.